What’s Your New Year’s Resolution? How About a New Career!
January 14, 2014 |
Stuck in a rut at your current job? Unemployed? Just want more flexibility? Hondros College is committed to helping you find and succeed in a new and rewarding profession. With over 40 years of excellence in education, let us guide you every step of the way towards your dream career!
We offer many different pre-licensing and certification programs and provide a fast, easy and convenient educational experience for all adult learners.
Jumpstart your career with confidence in one of the following industries:
- Real Estate: There is a reason 4 out of 5 Ohio Real Estate licensees choose Hondros College. This industry provides a flexible career environment with endless opportunities and advancements. This means working your own hours, and helping others with one of the biggest financial decisions of their life. By completing our three week course, you’ll be able to take your career to a whole new level. In this 120 hour course series, you’ll learn Real Estate Principles & Practices, Real Estate Law, Real Estate Finance, and Real Estate Appraisal. For those with hectic life schedules we offer day, evening and weekend classes.We also have courses available for those interested in becoming a Real Estate Broker as well. In order to become a licensed Ohio real estate broker you must have been a licensed real estate agent for at least two years and completed at least 20 real estate transactions. At Hondros College, an education in real estate means you’ll never sell yourself short.
- Insurance: Hondros College has educated more insurance licensees than any other education provider. A career in one of Ohio’s largest industries means a career with a stable and flexible environment with the limitless opportunity for growth. With our insurance pre-licensing program, you choose how you want to learn: in the classroom, online or self-study. We provide a first-rate education that will help you launch a successful career in Life and Health or Property and Casualty Insurance.
- Mortgage: With our mortgage pre-licensing program, we will assist you to become a mortgage loan originator, while teaching all the national regulations required to help you get your MLO license. At Hondros College, you can complete our NMLS approved classroom courses in just one weekend. We also provide an NMLS approved 24-hour pre-licensing course online. Today, an education in mortgage lending will give you a competitive edge in a recently revitalized industry.
- Appraisal: You can count on our comprehensive program to help kick start your career as an appraisal assistant. We also offer additional courses to help you become a licensed residential appraiser or certified residential appraiser. At Hondros College, our focus is to provide you with the best educational experience, as well as the tools you’ll need to succeed regardless of the state of your appraisal career.
- Personal Fitness: With more companies, baby boomers and young adults recognizing the incentives of living a healthy lifestyle, WHY NOT become a certified personal trainer! To truly learn how to become a personal trainer, Hondros College will help you develop your expertise and understanding around the following concepts: fundamentals of exercise science, fitness program design for public or private settings, basic principles of human anatomy and physiology, roles of energy nutrients in the diet, and much more.
- Home Inspection: Imagine a hands-on career that will have you climbing over, under and through houses searching for any defects that could cause problems for the owner or prospect owner. At Hondros College, we will provide you with an education that will give you a competitive edge in this professionally demanding industry. Our comprehensive 112 hour program is an ideal balance of classroom and cutting-edge hands on training taught by local professionals in the Ohio market.
- SafeLand USA Oil and Gas: Hondros College is committed to the oil and gas industry.If you are interested in working within this field, it is highly recommended that you have SafeLand USA Certification. With our 8-hour, one day course, you will be able to complete your training to ensure continued safe practices of this expanding industry. We also offer a 24-hour core compliance course created to teach you hazardous communications, defensive driving, emergency response, SafeGulf and SafeLand, and much more.
For more information and to search schedules, visit our homepage at www.hondros.com and select your program of interest. You can also call one of our student service associates to learn more about how to jumpstart your career in the new year!