Our Columbus/Westerville facility is offering pre-licensing daytime, weekend and evening courses and our Sales Review Crammer.
FastFingerprint services are available Monday – Friday from 9:00am-12:00pm and 1:00-4:00pm. To schedule an appointment, visit our website at www.fastfingperprints.com.
Where to Find Us 4140 Executive Parkway
Westerville, OH 43081
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 10:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:30am-5:35pm
Front Desk Hours:
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
How to Contact UsPhone: 1-888-HONDROS
Ways to Learn at Hondros College
Attend sessions in person where you will be among peers and instructors to ask questions and learn in a classroom environment.
You can experience a classroom-like atmosphere from your own home through our Livestream options. Learn from instructors in real-time, ask questions and experience their knowledge first-hand as you move through the course work.
Need a flexible option to take classes and keep up with your busy schedule? Check out our self-paced online courses. Our online learning option will keep you engaged in the coursework through text and interactive videos. Online courses are always available on demand when you’re available to learn.
Instructors Are Here to Help
Whether you choose online or Livestream courses, you’ll have access to our instructors virtually through our Ask An Instructor feature. If you have a question on the course material, you can submit your questions, and an instructor will contact you to cover, go over your question or explain the material further.
Ready to Get Started? View Our Programs and Courses
Programs and Courses
We have the education you need to start and grow your career. Over the last 50 years, we have educated more than a million professionals.
Real Estate Salesperson Pre-licensing
- Get your real estate license and start your career by taking the 120-hour coursework required by the Ohio Division of Real Estate.
Real Estate Continuing Education
- Make sure to keep up with your renewal requirements! Once you are a licensed real estate agent in Ohio, you will need to complete at least 30-hours of continuing education every three years.
Real Estate Broker Pre-Licensing
- Ready to grow your career and become a real estate broker? If you have two years of actual full-time experience as a licensed real estate agent and at least 20 transactions under your belt, you’re eligible to be a real estate broker. Find out more about the real estate broker requirements for Ohio and start the 90-hour required coursework with us.
We’re Not Just Real Estate!
We offer many professional programs at our school. Click the links below to find out more about the programs we have available.
- Licensed Appraiser Trainee
- Licensed Residential Appraiser
- Certified Residential Appraiser
- Appraisal Continuing Education